Įjungti kitą veikėją
Vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Pagalba

Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2
Selene Methuselah
Selene Methuselah
She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell.
She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell.
First topic message reminder :

Pagalba

Padėsime kuo galėsime, nesivaržydami klauskite~

AutoriusPranešimas
Alexandra Morgadé
Alexandra Morgadé
I admire your spirit too much to let it be clouded by my darkness
I admire your spirit too much to let it be clouded by my darkness
34/3000 Pagalba - Page 2 2345890403

tumblr_pou522Eje01y89wc8o6_250.gif  6ZjxPpY.gif
↞ DRIVE ME OFF THE MOUNTAIN. YOU'LL BURN, I'LL EAT YOUR AFTERDARK. ↠
Blood-stained sheets in the shape of your heart, this is where it starts. This is where it will end. Here comes the moon again.
Andrea Keller
Andrea Keller
Tonkin ar Kane?

I want to thank you for giving me everyting I ever wanted.
tumblr_inline_p1rcq6vO2B1t8bm8b_250.gifv tumblr_inline_p1rcs80uOK1t8bm8b_250.gifv

A LOVE THAT CONSUMED ME, ADVENTURE AND PASSION…THERE’S NOTHING MORE THAT I COULD HAVE EVER ASKED FOR.
EXCEPT FOR IT TO LAST FOREVER .
Elisabeth Silvergone
Elisabeth Silvergone
Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.
Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.
abi labai gražios, tad už Kane Pagalba - Page 2 3644003813

502f0af15bad548478d2a6f83036b19b432cc7c6.gifv 6c35e324b1aacd3716ed17254bdc84a55868e75f.gifv
I think he knows his footprints on the sidewalk lead to where I can’t stop, go there every night, I think he knows his hands around a cold glass make me wanna know that body like it’s mine
Amelia Mortemengel
Amelia Mortemengel
I can crave you, but you don't need to know
I can crave you, but you don't need to know
Aš vis dėlto už Tonkin pabūsiu Pagalba - Page 2 1f604 Bet su abiem neprašausi Pagalba - Page 2 1f496

I know that you've been hurt before, that's why you feel so insecure I begged you to let me in, 'cause I only want to be the cure. If you don't choose to grow, we ain't ever gonna know just how good this could be. I really hoped that this would go somewhere
Melanie Cammi Steinem
Melanie Cammi Steinem
sveiki, kaip svečiui neleido rašyti pranešimo Pagalba - Page 2 2430053530 galbūt kažkam kažko labai labai reikia, prioritetą teikčiau merginai, bet galėčiau paimti ir vaikiną Pagalba - Page 2 1082661035

8M3X0mE.gif o8mOtsv.gif
“I’m sorry while you were talking I was trying to figure where the hell you got the idea I cared.”

Dimitri Ashur
Dimitri Ashur
They think I'm nice when I smile but I'm a bastard
Yra ieškomų veikėjų, gali užmesti akį ten, gal kas patiks, na, o aš negaliu nepasiūlyti - https://sweetsin.forumlt.com/t5087-i-can-t-ignore-my-feelings

Sharing secrets with another world, rubbing shoulders with some unknown lovers, making waves through the universe, starting wars with anonymous brothers
Melanie Cammi Steinem
Melanie Cammi Steinem
o būtų kažkokių pageidavimų dėl veido šiai mergaite?

8M3X0mE.gif o8mOtsv.gif
“I’m sorry while you were talking I was trying to figure where the hell you got the idea I cared.”

Dimitri Ashur
Dimitri Ashur
Nope, nebent galim padėt išsirinkt! Pagalba - Page 2 2574114518

Sharing secrets with another world, rubbing shoulders with some unknown lovers, making waves through the universe, starting wars with anonymous brothers
Melanie Cammi Steinem
Melanie Cammi Steinem
iš tiesų, būčiau labai laiminga, nes reikėtų kažkokio jaunesnio veido Pagalba - Page 2 1f607 Pagalba - Page 2 2764

8M3X0mE.gif o8mOtsv.gif

Innez Methuselah
Innez Methuselah
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid i'll take over
Jenna Ortega, Makenzie Foy, Selena Gomez, Deva Cassel, Dove Cameron, Bailee Madison, Hailee Steinfield, Kaia Gerber, Isabela Moner, Thylane Blondeau<3

Once I was a girl, who cared too much..
"It is not the homeless, mentally ill or extremely cunning people that we have to be afraid of. When someone loses everything that meant something to them is when people should get very afraid. A person that has nothing to lose is the scariest person on earth."
Melanie Cammi Steinem
Melanie Cammi Steinem
o dar galvoju, ką galvojat apie Danna Paola? Pagalba - Page 2 2728306543

8M3X0mE.gif o8mOtsv.gif

Innez Methuselah
Innez Methuselah
Jei tik Tau patinka :)

Once I was a girl, who cared too much..
"It is not the homeless, mentally ill or extremely cunning people that we have to be afraid of. When someone loses everything that meant something to them is when people should get very afraid. A person that has nothing to lose is the scariest person on earth."
Melanie Cammi Steinem
Melanie Cammi Steinem
labai atsiprašau už savo neapsisprendimą, bet pasidaviau kitam veikėjui, jeigu galit, pervadinkit mane į Melanie Cammi Steinem Pagalba - Page 2 2574114518

8M3X0mE.gif o8mOtsv.gif

Dimitri Ashur
Dimitri Ashur
Viskas gerai, done  Pagalba - Page 2 2574114518

help :)
Svečias
Labas ko labiausiai reikia? Gal galit padėti apsispręsti ką imti?
Dimitri Ashur
Dimitri Ashur
Labas! Aš iš savęs negaliu nepasiūlyti Byankos - https://sweetsin.forumlt.com/t5087-i-can-t-ignore-my-feelings  Pagalba - Page 2 2430053530 Tačiau yra ir daugiau ieškomų personažų! - https://sweetsin.forumlt.com/f16-paieskos

Sponsored content

Pagalba

Puslapis 22Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Sweet Sin :: No darkness comes to us, but we go to darkness :: We all live under the same sky-
Pereiti į:
coded by naktiestyloj